jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2007

Unit 12- It really works!

Conversation:

Angela: Hi Joelh. How are you?

Joelh: mmm , not so good. I thing i have a terrible heat.

Angela: that’s too bad! You better go to see a doctor !!

Joelh: I know , i have an appointment at 4 o´clock with my friend Maria. She is a great doctor.

Joelh: Hi Maria!!, Doctor: oh, hi alejandro! what the matter?, you look so bad !!

Joelh: I have a terrible Heat!!! Aaaaaachuuuu !!!!!!

Doctor: oh boy!!… i see. Well, you´ll get better with this, take two heatnidesd pills every 4 hours for two days . You´ll get much better .Oh.. and don´t forget to take some rest... and drink lots of water .

Joelh: ohh. thanks Maria. gee. I really fell very bad..doctor: don´t worry !! just buy the pills as soon as you leave and go home. If you still fell bad just call me again...

Joelh : ohh. Well i will. Thanks again .. At the drugstore....Pharmacist: hi, may I help you?

Joelh: yes, I would have heatnidesd and some apple juice, please

Pharmacist: here. heatnidesd and apple juice .. that it´ll be 20$

Joelh: ok. There you go.... 20$ ... Thank you...

No hay comentarios: