lunes, 1 de octubre de 2007

About me...


Hi, my name's Joel'h Fuenmayor, but everybody calls me J.J. I'm from Maracaibo originally. I'm eighteen years old and I study engineering at URBE. I live in Maracaibo, in Urbanizacion La Rotaria.
I like music, to play soccer, surfing the net, chat in the net, talk by phone with my friends. I like to eat pizza, chocolate. I love my family, my country, my house. I like to watch movies and I love the girls.
I hate onions, listening vallenato, violence, whashing the dishes, eat ketchup, smoking.
My dream is to travel around the world, visit the Salto Angel and the Las Vegas Nevada. Of course, I want to graduate from Engineering School and be a good engineering. I would like to speak french, and english very weel. I'd love to work in a good company and have my own company. And I'd like to buy a apartment, get married and start a family.

4 comentarios:

Damir dijo...

Hi J.J..... I'm Damir and I'm from Slovenia. I would also like to travelaround the world.I like to listen rock music. What is your favorite kind of music? bye

Joel' h Fuenmayor dijo...

Hi Damir. My Favorite kind of music is Metal Gothic. Specially epica and nightwish. And What is your Favorite Rock music?..

Damir dijo...

Hi. I trained kickbox for four years, but now I only go exercising in fitness. Sometimes I go to play basketball with my friends. My favourite band is Led Zeppelin. My dream is to finish school and get a good job.

Doris Molero dijo...

Hello, Joel! Did you know you can add your favorite music to your blog.... go to www.imeem.com and get the music you like... get the code and post it to your blog... so I can listen to some Epica's music.

Keep on shining!